The Tim Ferris show features interviews with A-list performers in different areas of life. You should check out this very good one with Tony Robbins on Morning Routines, Peak Performance, and Mastering Money, one of my favourite.
In this episode, Tim interviews the one and only Arnold Schwarzenegger… at his kitchen table.
The entire covers lessons learned, routines, favorite books, and much more, including many stories you have never heard anywhere else.
As a starting point,the podcast covers:
- The Art of Psychological Warfare, and How Arnold Uses It to Win
- How Twins Became His Most Lucrative Movie (?!?)
- Mailing Cow Balls to Politicians
- How Arnold Made Millions — Fresh Off The Boat — BEFORE His Acting Career Took Off
- How Arnold Used Meditation For One Year To Reset His Brain
- And Much More…
Listen to it on iTunes.
Stream it now by clicking here.
Download it as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.